Tuesday 6 January 2015

My Style: N°1 Love


Staying warm on a snowy day, while being essential, can be enjoyable.  For this look, I teamed up with The Classic Brand, a brand I have loved for years and shopped at local boutiques but they now have their own online store!  I have to recommend checking out their site, theclassicbrand.com.  Their clothes are great quality and so adorable.  To achieve a winter chic look, I recommend layers like this sequined sweater and trendy fur vest.  Also, a warm beanie and comfortable boots are a must. Although snow can be fun, I escaped to lovely Palm Spring over the weekend and enjoyed sunny, blue skies and the company of close friends.  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and, again, I wish you a happy 2015!  I would love to hear about your New Year's resolutions in the comments.  Xoxo, Shelly











No comments:

Post a Comment