Monday 29 December 2014

My Style: NYE Party Dress


All the single ladies. . . time to get dressed up for New Year’s Eve!  You can’t beat a little black dress with strappy heels.  This year I’m going to be indoors and, hopefully, dancing the night away, so I'm thinking of wearing this ensemble.  I added an ombré pleather jacket for when I’m outdoors because it’s frrrrrrreeeeeeezing in northern Arizona at night this winter.  To accessorize, I added a mixed-metal necklace with a feather motif and a fringed, embroidered purse.  A special touch comes with taking time with your hair.  I saw a picture of a model online with two small side braids, braided into one large one.  I mimicked the look and added some hair extensions to give the large braid some volume.  Of course, you know that I’m hella obsessed with rings and had to add some tarnished gold rings and a black French mani.  I hope you have a wonderful New Year’s Eve, full of crazy fun and lasting memories.  Happy New Year 2015!  Xoxo, Shelly










     

No comments:

Post a Comment