Saturday 20 December 2014

My Style: Moto Magic


A major plus to living in northern Arizona:  living 10 minutes away from paradises like this, Lynx Lake.   Although the temperatures are low this time of year, I always love sightseeing and exploring different photoshoot locations.  To stay warm, I styled this look with multiple layers, a high-low tank top, a soft sweater, and a light denim jacket.  My favorite part of the look is the moto pants.  After working hard, I decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present.  I have been searching online for the perfect pair and I found them for a great price with an excellent fit.  It was a risk but it worked out.  I love when that happens.  By the way, since I have been on winter break and catching up on some R&R, I have a few movie recommendations!  If any of you of looking for some romances, I definitely recommend In Your Eyes (instant watch on Netflix) and If I Stay (DVD for rent)!  Xoxo, Shelly











               

No comments:

Post a Comment