Thursday 29 January 2015

My Style: Blue Da Ba Dee


Happy Thursday, everyone!  The month is coming to an end, and to finish it fabulously, here is my fourth #CharlotteLook for January.  The ensemble consists of a paisley print, shift dress with lovely crochet detailing on the sleeves, over-the-knee socks, tall boots, and a black hat.  Along with the crochet detailing, the dress has a beautiful cut-out back and shoulder design.  I always love finding unique pieces to add to my wardrobe.  The look is perfect for the warmer weather we have been blessed with lately.  I can't wait till spring is officially here.  BTW, if you're a 90's baby, you will probably be singing the song Blue (Da Ba Dee) in your head for the next hour. . . Sorry.  haha  Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!  Xoxo, Shelly












No comments:

Post a Comment