Monday 7 September 2015

My Style: Stripes at Sunset


Wearing incredible selections from Hollister is definitely a plus for transitioning into a new season. This photo shoot is a little nostalgic for me, because it's the last photo shoot I did in my hometown before moving to Flagstaff.  The sunset reminds me of a chapter closing in my life, the chapter of living in the home I grew up in.  Now, I have to food shop, cook, do dishes, do washing, etc.!  It's a rude awakening of sorts living in your own apartment, but it's a step in life everyone needs to take.  You truly get to know yourself.  I have to admit, I'm enjoying my freedom and space.  Am I enjoying school starting up again too?  Eh...not as big of a fan.  haha  Xoxo, Shelly








                     

No comments:

Post a Comment