Wednesday 2 September 2015

Garage Clothing Fall It Girl


S
ticking with the theme of fall closet essentials, I have to say every girl needs a comfy pair of skinny jeans that fit like a glove.  Yes, it's bittersweet that summer is coming to an end, but now that fall is right around the corner, it's time to dust off the tall boots and bring out the cold weather wardrobe!  Although it's a time for mourning the loss of endless summer nights and no homework, it's also a time for celebrating new beginnings, sweater weather, and denim season.    I was thrilled when Garage Clothing selected me to be a part of their Denim Squad as one of their fall It Girls.  I got to style an outfit with the Cozy High Waist Jeggings.  

Read my interview on their blog here:  http://goo.gl/MlhbEw

Hope you're having a wonderful day!  Xoxo, Shelly














No comments:

Post a Comment