Sunday 2 August 2015

My Style: Vintage Floral



Growing up in Arizona, I was part of the middle school generation who loved everything Hollister.  We carried Hollister bags, we wore Hollister camis, we sprayed on Hollister perfume--you name it, we had to show the seagull emblem.  Having matured and expanded my horizons, I have continued to admire the brand, especially the consistent product quality and the company's ability to update its product line while staying true to its California beach aesthetics.  I couldn't have been happier when the company contacted me to select a few outfits for styling.  This outfit is a dream--the crop top with high-waisted, skinny jeans paired with black ankle boots helps the legs look longer.  The top has a lovely vintage-inspired floral print with a peplum silhouette and crossover back strap detailing. The pants are high-waisted jean leggings, or what many companies shorten to "jeggings," and are a deep black with the signature back pocket Hollister stitching.  To accessorize, I added a wide-brimmed, black fedora, round sunnies, and some of my fave jewelry pieces.  I know school is starting for most students this month. To you, I wish you the best and I'm sorry.  My classes start on the 31st.  Good luck to us all.  Xoxo, Shelly


Top & pants courtesy of Hollister
Necklace is vintage









                 

No comments:

Post a Comment