Monday 17 August 2015

My Style: Sunflower Fields


T
he last remnants of summer are fading fast.  I can't say I feel a chill in the air yet, because it's been very warm in Arizona.  But I know my first day at a new university is approaching quickly, and so I'm trying to take advantage of every free moment to enjoy summertime until school starts.  While out hiking, I came upon this little field of sunflowers, and knew I had to come back for a photo shoot.  What can I say about this OOTD other than you can't go wrong with a LBD, black booties, black wide-brimmed hat, a denim jacket, and a fringe bag?  Seriously, it doesn't get better than this!  I do want to say that the dress by Goldie London is the ultimate in quality, and I adore the grommet detailing.  The jacket, by the same company, is fully lined with zipper detailing and pleats.  Just purely beautiful pieces.  I also recommend the sunglasses by Polette--custom glasses that are wonderful.  Everything I'm wearing today, I love.  Here's to more hikes and maybe finding some more gorgeous fields to photograph.    Xoxo Shelly 














No comments:

Post a Comment