Monday 8 September 2014

My Style: Free Falling


Today's Look:  is honoring the changing seasons.  I will miss the freedom of summer, but I look forward to the exciting events that are occurring in fall this year (stay tuned).  For this transiting-into-fall look, I teamed up with the online store eShakti.  eShakti is a unique e-store that provides customers the opportunity to have more control of what they buy and how it looks.  For example, if you see a design you like on the website, you can order the item customized to your preferences such as measurements, length, sleeve cut, neckline, etc.  You have a say in the design, which I think is pretty cool and fun (since I love designing fashion).  From their online store, I picked a modest black dress and chose an above-the-knee length skirt, a scoop neck, and elbow length sleeves.  I am very happy with the outcome.  The material is thick and soft, the stitching is quality, and the fit is just right.  In summer it's fun to show some skin and sometimes necessary because of the hot weather, but in fall I love to be covered up, wear layers, and be comfortable.  This dress is the perfect fall LBD (little black dress).  I styled the dress with an oversized cardigan, baggy beanie, brown purse, ankle boots, and gold jewelry.  I definitely recommend checking out eShakti.com.  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Dress courtesy of eShatki ♡ | Cardigan courtesy of Garage ♡ | Purse courtesy of T-shirt and Jeans (sold at Shopko) ♡ | Phone Case courtesy of Clique Boutique ♡ | Boots from Target | Hat & Earrings from Earthbound Trading Company | Necklace & Black Stone Ring from Sage Brush Trading Company | Pointer Finger Rings from Maurices | Layered Ring from World Market


Fashion Tip:  Beanies found in the guy's section of stores tend to be baggier and bigger, which I personally think looks cooler.  Next time you're on the hunt for the perfect beanie, make sure to check the girl's and the guy's options.  ✌









        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment