Saturday 16 August 2014

My Style: Summertime Sadness


Today's Look:  showcases a soft, jersey knit romper with a delicate scarf print from Charlotte Russe.  This is the most comfortable, and oh-so cute playsuit with a fitted silhouette and spaghetti straps.  I love that it's fashionable and versatile.  I've worn it on date nights, road trips and shopping adventures.  For this particular casual day, I accessorized with a sweater kimono, silver jewelry, and lace up, heeled booties.  So bummed that school starts Monday for me.  Really trying to live it up this weekend!  haha  I wish for you a beautiful day.  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Romper from Charlotte Russe | Cardigan from Target | Boots from Urban Outfitters | Necklace & Black Stone Ring from Maurices | Sunglasses, Bracelet, & Silver Rings from Earthbound Trading Company


Fashion Tip:  Selecting a statement necklace that compliments the print and the colors of the material in your outfit really adds a beauty to the overall styling.








No comments:

Post a Comment